Auditorium serves as a place of student’s general entertainment, community meetings, and lectures. It is a place where many students from different classes and grades gather and interact together. Where they put up plays, musicals and perform dance and shows for the general entertainment of the students and parents during important days.
Lighting types for Auditorium
- Parabolic Aluminized Reflector lights : Generally used when a good amount of lighting is required for the stage
- Strip Lights: Also called cyclorama lights are lights that contain multiple lamps arranged of the stage
- Scoop Lights: These are circular lights that do not have lenses, used to flood the stage with light from above
- LED stage lights: These are an alternative to traditional halogen lamp and high intensity discharge lamps
- Spotlights : Mostly used in theater to focus a place by pooling light on the place to focus on